May 15, 2011

Looking Beyond The Money

It’s important to look beyond the money and examine yourself from a scientific perspective. What are you really concerned about? If you are a spender, why do you need so many possessions? If you’re a miser, why are you so worried? And for money seekers, why are you constantly chasing money?

Pay close attention to yourself when you are answering these questions and you’ll slowly but surely realize some of your hidden insecurities and motivations. Why am I a money chaser? I seek money because I want enough money to buy whatever I want and to be able to provide for my family. I want to be wealthier than my friends and I want my kids to have a better lifestyle than I do when they grow up. I also want to have the opportunity to try new things that I would otherwise not be able to if I didn’t have the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment